1. She's real pretty, but I bet she has a boyfriend.
此外, She's a beauty/fox. 和 She's so hot/cute. 等也是同样的意思.
I bet (that)... 是"我相信......"
2. Looks like those two are up to something, huh?
和 Looks like something's going one there. 相同.
be up to...是"从事于......,企图于....."之意.如:
What's she up to? (她想做什么事?). 而 They can come
in the open. 是(他们可以大大方方的交往)之意.
3. Girls just love hanging out in the bathroom.
love doing/to do...是"非常喜欢做....." hang out 是"徘徊".
而 I was just touching up my make up/powdering my nose
in the ladies room. 是(我刚在女用化妆室补妆)之意.
4. I lose my mind just standing next to him.
lose one's mind 是"失神,忘形"之意. have butterflies in one's
stomach 是"意乱情迷",如: He gives me butterflies.
(我不禁微笑)则说 I just can't keep from smiling.
5. Too much! Matching outfits!
Too much! 是(太过分!). matching 是"相配的".
Their clothes matches. 是(他们的衣服相配)之意.
outfit 是指"(全套)服装". Nice outfit! 是(好棒的打扮!).
6. I'd never try to woo someone with fine cars or gifts.
woo...是"求爱,求婚"之意. 也可以用 try to win over a girl's heart的说法. fine 是"豪华的". 想开玩笑说(他是我的司机)就说 He's just my chauffer., 或 He's just my wheels/transportation.
7. He said he wouldn't try anything, but come on....
I wouldn't come on to you. 是(我不会逼迫你的)之意.
I wouldn't do anything funny. 是(我不会乱来的).
此处的 but come one 是接近于"够了,够了",也可用 Give me a break.
含义相似. I can read you like a book. 是(我深知你心)之意.